Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thanks Again!!

Thanks for another great ladies night this week, and a special thanks to the beginner climbers that showed up, it takes guts to tap into a challenging sport like climbing but I hope you all felt welcomed and had fun, we appreciate your membership in the community!

On a business note:
If you have either A)put your name on the e-mail list but are not receiving e-mails or B) have not put your name on the e-mail list and would like to receive e-mail reminders and updates please send me your e-mail at chessyken@yahoo.com. I can not read some of the handwriting on the e-mail sheet and my e-mail account says that I have some of the addresses wrong/mail failures etc. Thanks!

I will keep you up dated on the next ladies night on APRIL 5

You ladies ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment