As I am sure many of you are aware the forecast for Monday Jan 10 is bleak. Which means indoor climbing is the way to go. I hope that the roads are safe for travel to Climbmax on Monday for ladies night
HOWEVER...IF the roads are too treacherous I may not be able to make it to climbmax and may have to cancel ladies night :( ...I promise to invest in a 4wd vehicle next time I buy!
SO.... check back here to see an update before making the journey downtown
check the facebook group page (see link to the right) for an update
or....e-mail me at email@example.com
or...feel free to call me if you have my number (which I would rather not post here)
or...call climbmax after 6pm and if there is no answer, that probably means I didn't make it
PLEASE...drive safely and use your judgment about traveling in the inclement weather. I would love to see you all at ladies night tomorrow but not if it compromises safety!